What a year has 2020 been? With the onset of Covid-19 in March to still a great deal of uncertainty caused by Brexit, we are all getting ready to say goodbye to the most challenging year in our lifetime.
The Supermarkets and wholesalers are warning shoppers of shortages of lettuce, broccoli, and citrus fruit around Christmas after France banned haulers carrying freight across the Channel in an effort to contain the spread of a new coronavirus strain. Retailers said the ingredients for a traditional Christmas lunch, such as turkey, carrots, peas, potatoes, parsnips, and brussels sprouts were mostly produced in the UK and available to buy, but some shelves could soon be empty of some fresh produce imported from Europe. This means preparation is the key, don’t leave things to the last minute, act immediately, or suffer the consequences.
Regardless of deal or no deal on Brexit at the last minute, unfortunately, supply chains will not be the same again in the short term. Those of us that are reliant on overseas produce, order early, expect an increase in prices and further delays at the borders. If you are unsure of any aspects of supply chain documentation or need some reassurance, contact us at AMCI Associates Ltd.
In addition to the following services that we have been providing for many years, this year we have assisted greatly with a coronavirus job retention scheme, self-employed income support grants, bounce back loans, and coronavirus business interruption loans. Whilst we don’t have the cure for the covid-19, we have certainly tried to ease the financial pain. Get in touch if you need any further assistance here (email@example.com). Our traditional services include:
- Book Keeping using cloud technology
- Annual Accounts preparation for sole trader, partnership, private limited companies
- Management Accounts to track progress on a monthly or quarterly basis
- Taxation including tax enquires and investigations covering direct and indirect taxes
- VAT returns, inquiries, and investigations
- Payroll, auto-enrolment, and pensions prepared a weekly or monthly basis including digital communication
- Business Advisory:
- Company formations including setting up limited companies by guarantee and different class of share structures
- Business start-up advice – book to be published in first quarter of 2021 on the subject matter
- Business Planning and forecasting to help you to succeed in 2021 and beyond
- R & D Credits for the innovative businesses with 100% success rate!
- Commercial and Corporate finance at the most competitive rates possible
- Project Management for bespoke situations
- Asset Protection to ensure your loved ones can benefit from your successes rather than the taxman!
Fortune favours the bold and beautiful. Fortunes are to be made in downturns, opportunities are there for some but, require careful planning and sound advice. AMCI Associates Ltd is a relentlessly client-focused firm so we are to support you every step of the way in good and bad times. Let’s hope we have a positive year ahead despite the predicted difficult trading conditions.
To finish, all the team here at AMCI ASSOCIATES LTD like to wish you, and your family a great covid safe Christmas, and a particularly Happy and Healthy 2021!
Tel: +44 121 327 8316
Main Office: 133 Tame Road, Birmingham, West Midlands, B6 7DG
Office Hours: Mon – Thur 09.00 – 19.30, Fri 09.00 – 13.00
(Closed from 24th December 2020 until 4th January 2021).