As the owner of Fortel, I would like to share basic information about coronavirus. We all know that it is a lethal virus that has become an epidemic for the whole world. This article is designed by keeping in mind Fortelsecurity guards, Fortel labourers and Fortel Gateman, and other such workers who might not know much about this virus. For them to understand the serious nature of this problem, and the measures they should take to avoid getting are mentioned in detail below.
“Carefulness costs you nothing. Carelessness may cost you your life.” – Sat Nijjer, Owner of Fortel
Well, coronavirus is a class of viruses that attack the respiratory attack of human beings. Mostly, it attacks cats, birds, and bats. But the reason why it is infecting human beings is that they are consuming or eating these animals in many parts of the world. The spiky fringes that this virus creates around itself are the main cause of blockage in the berating track which they stop working as the virus starts to grow in number. Ultimately, it becomes the cause of death for the person infected with it. We want you all to stay safe at Fortel.
Fortel Owner,Sat Nijjer said that the symptoms of coronavirus are very obvious, and if you already know then it will be very easy for you to just identify it. Here is the list of all those symptoms people should know at Fortel.
- Its earlier symptoms look like a regular cold in which flue is common. So, even if the flue is irritating your throat, get the checkup done.
- The situation can turn into severe pneumonia and is almost about 60 percent of the cases this stage comes very quickly after the first one.
- It is no less dangerous than SARS and MERS, but the symptoms look mild compared to them. Therefore, even if you feel doubtful about it, get the checkup done immediately.
As per Fortel Owner, Sat Nijjer key things which you can simply adopt in your daily routine can help you stay away from coronavirus are as follows as we want everyone healthy at Fortel:
- Wash your hands at least 3 to 4 times a day, and try to keep a distance from any person who is suffering from this virus.
- If you get the virus, or maybe you are just doubtful about it, make sure you stay inside your home and reduce your contact with people around you.
- Face mask would not help you a lot, therefore, try to avoid the incidences that can lead to this problem. Unless you don’t have it, it is fine to stay without a mask.
- Try to stock up your home with daily use-able things, and make sure you have enough stock of medicines too.
“The safety of the people who work for us shall be the highest priority.” – Sat Nijjer, Fortel Owner
Well, I am sure that the information given above must have helped you learn about coronavirus and what you can do to stay away from it. On behalf of Fortel, It is a matter of your life, so do not take it lightly in any way. Unless or until this emergency is not resolved, keep yourself restricted from going out without any serious need.
For more information or inquiry, visit www.fortel.co.uk or send a direct mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.